Thursday, March 25, 2010

Memoirs of a Movie Stand-in 039

This time I'll tell you about the production of episode 207 of the Promised Land TV series. It's an episode which the Gospel Music Channel has chosen not to broadcast. I assume it's because the topic itself is a little too intense for afternoon viewing on such a family-friendly channel. But I'll tell you about the episode anyway and what we did behind-the-scenes.

By the way, in the middle of this podcast episode I forgot the name of an actor who, it turns out, is Craig T. Nelson. I should have remembered that!

Anyway, here's where you'll find the Lagoon amusement park...

View Larger Map

...and here's Westminster College in Salt Lake City...

View Larger Map


Download my podcast episode here...
StandinPodcast039.mp3

No comments: